This page intends to provide a guide to the potential resources accessible for sex-workers during the crisis of the COVID-19. It includes potential financial support, good-practice resources and right-based tools.
- Resources for Canadian sex-workers who are also artists, writers and media workers
- Resources for Toronto based sex workers (also includes uselful advocacy tools regardless the location)
- Resources for USA resident to access additionnal support/funding.
- Another list of resources US-focused, on Candid. website
- Berlin Collective Action: Nightlife Emergency Fund.This fund exists to provide emergency financial aid to at-risk nightlife workers in Berlin — those whose livelihoods have been severely impacted by COVID-19, and especially those who do not have access to other support systems.
- Indian found to provide food to poor families
No Justice No Pride (NJNP) is seeking support through Patreon for trans* sex workers in Washington D.C
An Indiana group, Project Pink Bloc, is making $100 micro grants for precarious workers.
- Another Toronto fund has closed for donations and is now working on distributing, but has offered to assist others in setting up similar campaigns.For sex workers in Canada who are also freelance artists, writers, and journalists, there is a list of Canadian resources.
- One fund is focused entirely on sex workers who are seeking funds to support their families, the Vulnerable Families Fund.
- In Brasil the Observatório da Prostituição is editing a list of national initiatives taken by sex-workers, the list is dynamic and regulary updated on facebook! See for instance resources for homless and trans* CasaNem/Transrevolução: https://www.facebook.com/casanemcasaviva/ or ANTRA – (National Association of Travestis and Transsexuals): https://antrabrasil.org/
- ICRSE publish a list of Emergency Funds available in Europe
- Jane Raider publish on her blog a list of COVID-19 sex workers fund – worldwild
- the Red Umbrella Fund published a solidarity message
- The Healing Justice Podcast on risk reduction and COVID-19
- informations and guideline for USA-based sex workers.