“Fondo Semillas is a non-profit feminist organization focused on improving women’s and trans* people lives in Mexico. We dream of a country where all women, indigenous, mestiza, black, young, migrant, heterosexual, lesbian, mothers, and students alike, can make their own decisions and have access to health services, education, a decent job, justice, and happiness.
To achieve this, Fondo Semillas:
* Mobilizes resources from institutional, corporate and individual donors, both in México and abroad.
* Works together with groups and organizations, providing them with financial resources, strengthening their capacities, and connecting them with other organizations, networks, and movements.
* Promotes and disseminates themes of the feminist agenda.
* Seeks to help organizations to carry out their work freely and safely, with a feminist perspective, even during emergencies.
* Establishes horizontal relationships with donors in order to achieve redistributive justice.”