Termes et conditions (Terms & Conditions)
Red Umbrella Fund takes care to ensure that the information presented on this website is accurate at the time of its publication. However, over time new information becomes available, and laws and legal enforcement policies change. In addition, laws and legal enforcement policies governing sex work discussed on this website vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The reader is advised to carefully consult appropriate sources for the most current information on legal and public policy issues. Material on this website is not intended to and should not be used as a substitute for personal consultation with knowledgeable professionals.
The information on this website is offered for informational use only, and is not intended for use as legal advice. Red Umbrella Fund specifically disclaims any liability, loss, injury, or damage incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of this website.
Copyrights & Intellectual Property
All contents of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Red Umbrella Fund itself or as an assignee. The use of this website does not grant any intellectual property rights to the users beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the web. The use or access to these does not grant users any right over them.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies if the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of commercial exploitation. The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by those who hold the intellectual property rights are prohibited.
Some of the information available on the site is gathered from other sources. To the best of our ability, each and every external source is cited and credited in accordance with Intellectual Property Rights Laws.
We do not have any control over or claim any responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of any content from external sites nor their privacy policies.
Red Umbrella Fund will respond promptly to any copyright owner, or those authorized by one, of any claims of infringement done on our part.
If at all you find any content published by Red Umbrella Fund which you believe infringes on your rights, please notify us. Please provide the necessary information, including: the published work which you claim has been infringed and the URL of the link where the original copyrighted work has been published.
Conditions of access and use of the website
The website is free and open access. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist content or, in general, any content contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce viruses into the network or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, or software or hardware owned by Red Umbrella Fund or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website through the massive consumption of the resources.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of Red Umbrella Fund’s computer systems or those of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual property rights, nor violate the confidentiality of Red Umbrella Fund’s or third parties’ information.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, transform, or modify the contents of this website, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it where legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes, sales communications or any other commercial purposes without the user’s prior consent.
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without full guarantee of access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity and accuracy, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. Red Umbrella Fund takes care to ensure that the information presented on this website is accurate at the time of its publication. However, over time new scientific and medical information becomes available, and laws and legal enforcement policies change. In addition, laws and legal enforcement policies governing sex work and other activities discussed on this website vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The reader is advised to carefully consult appropriate sources for the most current information on scientific, medical, and legal issues. Material on this website is not intended to and should not be used as a substitute for personal consultation with knowledgeable experts.
Red Umbrella Fund specifically disclaims any liability, loss, injury, or damage incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of this website.
In addition, Red Umbrella Fund excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the accuracy, completeness and/or accuracy of its contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents, or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, and this legal notice because of incorrect use of the website.
Additionally, Red Umbrella Fund disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our technical team. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform users about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered on this website. Red Umbrella Fund does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor suggests, invites, or recommends visiting them. Red Umbrella Fund it will not be responsible for the result obtained and declares that in no case has promised to examine or exercise any control over the content of other sites on the network. Red Umbrella Fund is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Legal actions, applicable law, and jurisdiction.
Red Umbrella Fund reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for improper use of its website, its services and content, or for breach of these conditions.
The relationship between users and Red Umbrella Fund shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Netherlands. If any dispute arises, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard.
If you have questions about these Terms & Conditions please contact Red Umbrella Fund via [email protected].